1939 Morris-Commercial Wireless Lorry
This vehicle was built with an FFW body (Fitted for Wireless). Sold off in 1946/47. it was fitted with a Harvey Frost crane and was used as a recovery vehicle by Roy Cave of Farnham until 1968. Having passed through various owners, it was acquired by the present owner, Rory Ballard, in 1995.
Rory has completely restored the vehicle back to FFW configuration including the installation of WW2 Radio Sets.
The image was taken on the seafront at Brighton, England after the truck had completed the 51st London to Brighton Run in May 2012.
Picture added on 18 August 2013 at 10:26